Do you have chapped lip due to lipstick usage and lack of lip care? I do. And its annoying to have chapped lip and people keep looking at your lip :(
So I am going to introduce Himalaya Lip balm DIY Lip Scrub to give extra moisture and care to our lip on a regular basis to prevent chapped lip!
My DIY Lip Scrub: All you need is Sugar and Lip Balm
1. Mix some lip balm with sugar together using 2:1 ratio
2. Gently apply mixture on your lips and massage in a circular motion
3. Focus on off corners of your lips and wipe off after 30 seconds.
4. Done beautiful lips :)
|Himalaya Lip Balm|
So what other conditions you can use for Himalaya Lip Balm:
- Dry lips (preventing moisture loss)
- Deep nourishment (it is rich in natural oils)
- Sore lips (due to cold weather, wind, and central heating)
- Intense moisturizing (100% herbal actives)
- Painful cracked lips (stimulating cell renewal)
Himalaya Lip Balm Key Ingredients:
• Coconut Oil Extract – containing essential fatty acids that prevent moisture loss, the coconut oil extract gently exfoliates lip skin, leaving your lips feel smoother and softer.
• Castor Oil – this rich natural oil has invaluable anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and antibacterial properties that make it your best weapon against skin inflammation and painful cracked lips.
• Wheat Germ Oil – a main source of natural Vitamin E, this oil will deeply nourish and soften your lip skin, keeping its natural moisture.
• Carrot Seed Oil – an excellent natural antioxidant, carrot seed oil fights the free radicals, leaving your lips look younger and rejuvenated. It also stimulates cell renewal, healing painful cracked lips.
Apply Lip Balm evenly on your lips, as often as needed.
Himalaya Lip Balm is priced at $2.75 only and it is available at: Guardian,Watsons, Mustafa, Giant & NTUC Hypermarket, National health group pharmacies and other bigger beauty retail chains.
I am bringing it with me whenever i travel to cold weather country to prevent cracked lip! And it is a good treatment to leave it overnight on your lip, so you have super sexy and moisturized lip the second day :)