Recently I went to a fun Öops, I've Ginned! Staycation with Mr J at Oakwood Premier AMTD. It is so much fun and the package includes the following:
A stay in a one-bedroom serviced apartment at Oakwood Premier AMTD Singapore
- Complimentary breakfast for two persons at SE7ENTH restaurant
- A DIY Cocktail Kit comprising of a full-sized bottle of Brass Lion Distillery’s Singapore Dry Gin and other ingredients for two persons
- Personalisation service of the in-room gin bottle is available at an additional cost^
- Brass Lion Distillery guided tour for two persons every Saturday at 5pm. Two-way transport is provided#
- Complimentary Wi-Fi services and usage of in-room tablet and mobile phone.
After check in, we explored the room and then embark our journey to see the home for Singapore first Gin birthplace.
Meet Nara- Brass Lion copper still is custom-made and handcrafted by master coppersmiths in Germany.
We ended the tour by trying our Singapore Dry Gin, Butterfly Pea Gin and Pahit Pina Gin (Not available in the Market yet).
If you are keen to learn more about Gin, you can book a tour here
BRASS LION DISTILLERY
40 Alexandra Terrace, Singapore 119933