BLACK PAINT® is an organic skincare brand established in Kyoto 15 years ago by Miyuki Maeda. Combining ancient wisdom of beauty secrets, modern bacteriology and contemporary natural & organic lifestyle, Miyuki has successfully found the formula to solve skin problems rooting from skin pores by leveraging on the power of nature.
Skin care solution of BLACK PAINT,
Step 1 – Remove clogging from pores
Step 2 – Hydrate your pores
Step 3 – Nourish your pores
Step 4 – Protect your pores
I'm always conscious about the skin care product I used because I started to have sensitive and acne prone skin 3 years ago.
So I can't use the normal moisturizer anymore or else my face will look super dry and my wrinkles will be super obvious.
Therefore, I give Black Paint a try because BLACK PAINT® skincare products are made from natural, organic materials which are blended from more than 100 types of plant oils! And it really did a very good job in moisturizing my face.
And the best part, BLACK PAINT skincare series is made solely of natural ingredients; does not use any any synthetic preservatives, disinfectants, fragrances, colorings, anti-oxidants, or ultraviolet
absorbers. It is good for us to avoid chemical :)
How Black Paint Started?
The story of BLACK PAINT began with a mother's love and the search for inner and outer health for her daughter. It took much scientific study, but in the end her quest
led to restored health for her child ... and a line of organic skincare that enhances the body's own renewal and self-protection processes instead of fighting them.
When the founder of Black Paint Miyuki Maeda’s daughter was diagnosed with a serious "incurable" kidney disease, her outlook on life was changed forever. Her inner fighter was awakened and she realized that the power for healing was in her hands. She would not stop believing there was an answer, nor stop working until
she found it, no matter how long it took or where she had to look.
Miyuki studied modern physiology and bacteriology as well as traditional natural healing systems around the world. When she learned about beneficial bacteria, she saw the light. Bacteria that live symbiotically in our bodies are essential to our physical function, from digesting nutrients to protecting against disease. She realized that instead of killing those bacteria, we should nourish them so they can do their job.
The dark time of Miyuki's life has now ended, thanks to her determination to never give up the fight for her family's well-being. After the success of her "personal health study," she knew she had to share the benefits of her hard-won wisdom with the world. BLACK PAINT is the result.
So big the soap and it's solid. It is easy to apply on the face and it smells good too!
Ingredients: Soap Foundation, Water, Jojoba Seed Oil, Urea, Olive Oil, Almond Oil, Pine Extract, Charcoal, Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Raw Sugar, Iron Oxide, Hydrolyzed Silk, Lavender Oil, Honey, Green Tea Leaves, Damask Rose Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Avocado Oil, Rosehip Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Borage Seed Oil, Safflower Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Peanut Oil, Sesame Oil, Walnut Seed Oil, Perilla Frutesens Seed Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Hazelnut Seed Oil, Rose Oil.
This is my favourite :) It is made from Kishu Binchotan Charcoal
One of the main factors of why BLACK PAINT is black in color is because of its White Charcoal component. White Charcoal has been widely used in Japan since thousands of years ago for their teamaking (Chado) ceremony. White charcoal is made from Ubame Oak, a very hard wood used in kilns in the southern Kishu area in Japan. This charcoal, called Kishu Binchotan, takes about 10 – 40 years for the suitablely grown branches to be selected for its making.
Kishu Binchotan Charcoal is considered to be the best grade because it is hard and yields a long burn. Due to the hardness of the wood, the charcoal made from such wood produces a high pitch ‘tingling’ sound. Binchotan is also called White Charcoal because it is covered with ash during final processing, leaving whitish ash powder on its surface.
Known as the best quality charcoal for purifying water and air, the variety of benefits of Binchotan charcoal can be found in a number of everyday uses. Whether it is used to absorb chemicals in tap water, enhance blood circulation in a hot bath, stimulate healthy soil in the garden, or deflect negative ions in your home, the environmental and chemical-free charcoal is the natural way to boost overall wellness.
Black Paint Soap - Pore Cleansing Soap
A gentle pore cleansing hand-made face soap with Kishu Binchotan Charcoal (White Charcoal, A high-grade charcoal produced from Ubame oak made in "Kishu" area of Wakayama Prefecture) clean pores and removes oil and dirt thoroughly but gently without stripping away skin’s essential moisture, leaving skin fresh and silky smooth.
- Deeply clean pores and removes keratotic plugs for smoother and fresher skin. Discovered a long ago by women who visited hot springs; when the alkaline water of the hot springs touched their skin, which is acidic, it triggered the skin to restore its normal balance by releasing more acid and this acid pushed out all the waste from within, leaving pores completely clean. That's why BLACK PAINT is made with a slightly alkaline pH level to simulate the effect of alkaline hot spring.
- Removes makeup in one wash without the need of makeup remover XD Awesome!
- Nourishes skin with 23 types of plant oils, amino acids, silk powder and vitamins in honey and brown sugar
- Kishu Binchotan Charcoal effectively absorbs impurities and delivers natural minerals
- Organic and natural oils improve skin immunity and minimize skin irritation
- No alcohol, fragrances and artificial colorants
How to use??
|Review: Super refresh and it cleansed my pores thoroughly. It also remove my makeup instantly! Great :)|
Black Konjac Sponge | 100% Organic Cleansing
A 100% natural facial sponge made from konjac fiber kneaded with Binchotan charcoal and various minerals that enhance absorption ability, help removing excess oil and dead skin cells in the most delicate manner.
The KONJAC SPONGE is the perfect tool for cleansing your face with BLACK PAINT soap, but can also be used without a cleanser. It's gentle enough for sensitive skin and is ideal for those with oily skin and acne.
Its 100% natural vegetable fiber delicately pulls blockages from pores, while the Kishu Binchotan charcoal absorbs dirt and excess oil. You may see waste and dead skin cells coming off as flakes, a gentle exfoliation which promotes new cell growth. Skin is left with a smooth and clear finish.
KONJAC MANNAN (Vegetable fiber), BINCHOTAN HIGH-GRADE OAK CHARCOAL
Review: It helps me remove my deadskin effectively :) Not too rough texture for my face :)
Black Paint Best Water Toner
A pore-minimizing toner that contains 30 types of minerals that deeply penetrates the skin (epidermis) to nourish and help restore skin's natural barrier to prevent moisture loss. Prevents the formation of wrinkles due to dryness.
- Deeply nourish skin with 30 types of natural minerals such as Potassium and Magnesium leaving skin feeling significantly soft and supple
- Instantly hydrates skin and helps preserve its moisture balance
- Helps improve skin texture and minimize pores after cleansing
- No alcohol, fragrances and artificial colorants
- Low irritation
- Pump some BEST WATER onto your hands, 1 to 2 pumps to start
- Apply BEST WATER to your face with light, massaging stroke
- Repeat with additional pumps of BEST WATER (up to 5) until your face feels moisturized
* We recommend the use of Facial Paper with BEST WATER.
Black Paint Lotion – Oil Water Rose
A dual-layer emulsion that regenerates, protects, soothes, and soften the skin keeping skin soft, supple, radiant and young-looking, while a delicious rose scent uplifts the spirit.
- Each Bottle contains around 2000 roses with their precious Damask water and oil, top grade beauty ingredient since acient times for its antimicrobial, antifungal as well as antiviral factors
- Bottom layer of Damask Rose Water provides extra vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to skin
- Top layer of Damask Rose Oil, Argan Oil, Olive Oil and others together 8 types of plant oils improve fine lines, wrinkles and other visible signs of aging including pigmentation
- Antioxidant vitamin C found in rose essential oil helps repair discoloured skin
- Provide anti-inflammatory properties that treat redness & wounds. The rose is also excellent for tightening skin pores
- No emulsifiers, surfactants or preservatives
- Damask Rose scent provides aromatherapy effects
Review: Smell rosey and strong moisturising effect
It is easy to use! Shake the bottle to mix the 2 layers before applying on your skin. Apply this after cleansing and BEST WATER application. For best result, use it together with BEST WATER.
Black Paint - Water Cream Moisturizer
A water-based moisturizing cream that protects your skin from dryness and maintains moisture all day long. Great as a makeup base.
- Contains Morocco’s Argan Oil which improves skin metabolism and promotes moisture retention
- The combination of 7 different types of flower oil and polymeric silicon form a protective veil against external environment
- Natural ingredients provide anti-oxidative effects
- Skin's unevenness is corrected, giving a good adhesion of your foundation and a long-lasting make-up finish
- No alcohol, fragrances and artificial colorants
- Soothingly scented with Lavender oil
- Act as a protective veil between your skin and heavy coloring of your make-up to prevent color depositing
Take a cherry-sized amount, and spread onto face. Transforms into water droplets upon application. Wait until your face dries before applying makeup.
Review: Wow! Perfect for dry & combination skin!
Where to get one for yourself?
Takashimaya Basement Level 1, Isetan (West Gate) Basement Level 2, online official
Exclusive contest for you!
Join the lucky draw to win a trial set (worth SG$120) of Black Paint Easy 4 Step Pore Care!